Hi.
So I guess I want to start this blog to write about being a Christian girl, and struggling with self-harm. Because I guess its not really something you ever hear about in Church or anything.
The aim is ultimately is ultimately is to bring glory to God.
So: Background on me :)
I've been a Christian since 21.11.11.
I'm 17.
I live in London.
I've been struggling with harming and drinking since I was 12.
I have a boyfriend.
I left school, I work in a nursery.
So what I want to do with this thing is encourage people, to keep going. Its been a really long road for me, and since starting therapy I am now harming more occasionally than every day. Which it used to be.
But every day still feels like a battle, and probably will do for the rest of my life. I guess the difference is now that I have God's strength on my side, which is awesome. It's my prayer that I can encourage you to let go from fighting the battle, because it's a battle that Jesus already won on the cross.
I am just going to write about my days. Share what encourages me, and what has helped me to keep going.
Blessings,
ChristianGirl3420
No comments:
Post a Comment